CSI 2205D Auto Ranging True RMS DMM
Quite simply a very nice DMM at a very reasonable price point
The CSI 2205D is a very well built auto-ranging Digital Multimeter (DMM). It has a great look and feel.
Use the CSI 2205D to accurately measure;
- DC & True RMS AC voltage
- DC & True RMS AC current
- Duty cycle and temperature
- Test diodes, transistors and continuity
Dual injection moulding for the casing provides a really nice feel and a rugged design normally associated with high priced digital multimeters.
The CSI 2205D benefits from advanced Auto Test Lead Input Indication Technology.
Whenever the DMM is switched on, the proper positive port LED will light indicating where to plug in the red test lead. This helps reduce mistakes by the user and protects the life expectancy of the DMM..
A warning tone is generated if the lead is plugged into the incorrect teminal!
- NEW Exclusive Patented ATLII, Auto Test Lead Input Indication Technology.
- High Accuracy (basic accuracy 0.8%).
- 3-3/4 Jumbo LCD display 4000 count with symbolic signs.
- Auto Ranging High Voltage test up to 1000V DC and 750V Trms AC.
- Higher Current test up to 20A.AC/DC.
- Diode and Continuity check.
- Measure Resistance up to 40M?.
- Measure Temperature up to 300°C (572°F)
- Measure Frequency up to 400kHz.
- Measure Capacitance up to 100µF.
- Transistor test.
- Low Battery Indication.
- Relative measurement function.
- Range Hold, Data Hold and Auto-Off Function.
- Uses 2 X 1.5V AAA battery.
- Dimensions: 18.8cm X 8.7cm X 3.4cm