ESD Safe Thru-Hole Soldering/Desoldering Repairing System
Excellent Value for Money
High precision thermostatically controlled station that is designed for the needs of the repair technician.
- 220-240VAC Input
- Ships with UK plug lead (EU plug lead / adapter supplied with orders from Continental Europe)
- Includes a 35W Soldering Iron with a heating range of 200°C to 480°C, and a lightweight desoldering gun with a temperature range of 200°C to 480°C.
- Built-in double cylinder vacuum pump provides a constant suction that will quickly and easily remove solder from the work surface.
- Both tips have a nozzle to ground resistance under 2 ohms and a variable temperature controller that can adjust and lock the thermostat
- Constant temperature maintained when performing critical repair work.
- Two calibration ports are on the station allowing you to make sure the temperature remains constant each time the tips are changed out.
- Soldering iron holder with sponge
- 6 x paper filters
- 1 x Spring Filter
- 1 x Cleaning Pin & Drill for nozzle
- Silicone grease to prevent air leakage
- 3 x spare tips for the desoldering iron
For a selection of soldering tips and accessories for this unit, please see the right-hand side panel.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Ex Tax: £20.35 Inc Tax: £24.42
Ex Tax: £5.95 Inc Tax: £7.14
Ex Tax: £2.85 Inc Tax: £3.42
Ex Tax: £4.95 Inc Tax: £5.94
Ex Tax: £2.75 Inc Tax: £3.30
|MG Product Type||No|