MG Chemcials Silver Conductive Epoxy - Cold Solder
10 Mins. Working Time / High
Please note: This product is classed as Limited Quantity and can therefore ship by Ground transportation only. These items cannot be carried by Royal Mail. Shipping is therefore calculated based on using our LQ certified courier, DPD
Shipping to Europe varies dependant on destination and is calculated at checkout. Please use the 'estimate shipping' tab. If you are unable to obtain a rate online for your region, please send us an email and we will be happy to provide a quote for you.
MG product Code: 8331-14G
The 8331 Silver Conductive Epoxy Adhesive: Moderate Cure is an economical electronic epoxy with good electrical and thermal conductivities.
This adhesive bonds very well to a variety of surfaces. It has a convenient 1-to-1 ratio, a workable ten minutes pot life, and a moderate curing rate. It achieves an operational level in five hours at room temperature. With heat, the 8331 cures in less than 15 minutes and maximizes its conductivity.
The cured adhesive bonds very well to most substrates used in electronic assemblies; resists thermal and mechanical shocks; and provides the low resistivity needed for many operating conditions. The 8331 epoxy adhesive is great for forming conductivity seals, bonding, and repairing of electronic devices.
- Good 0.017 Ω·cm electrical resistivity and 0.90 W/(m·K) thermal conductivity
- Adheres to most electronic substrates
- Stores and ships at room temperature—no freezing or dry ice required
- Very long shelf life of at least two years—even when stored at room temperature
- Easy 1:1 mix ratio
- Strong water and chemical resistance to brine, acids, bases, and aliphatic hydrocarbons
|MG Product Type||Adhesives - Electrically Conductive|