Premium Polyurethane Conformal Coating - 312G Aerosol
Please note: This product is classed as Limited Quantity and can therefore ship by Ground transportation only. These items cannot be carried by Royal Mail. Shipping is therefore calculated based on using our LQ certified courier, NEP. Yodel is also available for some shipments.
Shipping to Europe varies dependant on destination and is calculated at checkout. Please use the 'estimate shipping' tab. If you are unable to obtain a rate online for your region, please send us an email and we will be happy to provide a quote for you.
MG Chemicals 4223F-312G Aerosol
The 4223F Polyurethane Conformal Coating is a heat curing, one part product that provides an excellent scratch, chemical resistant finish, meets UL 94-V0, and free of xylene and other hazardous air pollutants. This one part coating is easy to use and repair: it does not require special or costly equipment or materials. It is ideal for chemically challenging environments.
The 4223F urethane protects electric circuits against aggressive chemicals, moisture, dirt, dust, thermal shocks, and scratches. This avoids corrosion and physical damages to electric components. It insulates against high-voltage arcing, shorts, and static discharges, allowing for traces to be put closer to one another.
- Rated UL 746E (file # E203094) for outdoor use
- Externally Qualified to IPC-CC-830B-class A, by Pacific Testing Laboratories
- Good solvent resistance
- Good resistance to salt fog and sulfur
- High gloss finish
- Service temperature range -40°C to +125°C
- Good low temperature flexibility
- Cure time, 16 hours @ 80°C or 6 hours at 80°C and 7 days at ambient temperature
- Easy to inspect—fluoresces under black light (UV light)
- Free of isocyanates, xylene, toluene, and other hazardous air pollutants
- Suitable for robotic spray equipment, custom formulations available for specific machines
- Easy rework and repairs—can solder through
- Removable with Cat. No. 8311 (gel) or 8312 (liquid) Conformal Coating Stripper
|MG Product Type||Conformal Coatings|