MG Chemicals 841AR-900ML - Super Shield Liquid Coating
Please note: This product is classed as Limited Quantity and can therefore ship by Ground transportation only. These items cannot be carried by Royal Mail.
Shipping is therefore calculated based on using our LQ certified courier, DPD. TNT is also available for some shipments.
Shipping to Europe varies dependant on destination and is calculated at checkout. Please use the 'estimate shipping' tab. If you are unable to obtain a rate online for your region, please send us an email and we will be happy to provide a quote for you.
The 841AR Super ShieldTM Nickel Conductive Coating protects electronic devices in plastic enclosures from electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (“EMI/RFI”). It is a durable acrylic lacquer pigmented with a high purity nickel flake. It is an easy to use, aerosol, solvent based system, with no heat cure necessary. It has excellent conductivity, strong adhesion to plastics, great corrosion resistance, and has a wide variety of applications.
The 841AR is designed to provide a conductive surface to the interior of plastic electronic enclosures to suppress EMI/RFI emissions, allowing compliance to FCC rules, and protecting the device from external EMI/RFI, preventing possible malfunction. It may also be used to shield different circuits or components within a device from each other.
841AR adheres well to wood, copper, aluminum, and many other surfaces beyond just plastics.
- Provides effective EMI/RFI shielding over a broad frequency range
- Low volume resistivity of 0.0040 Ω·cm
- Durable and abrasion resistant
- Quick dry time, no heat cure required, easy to apply
- Strong adhesion to acrylic, ABS, polycarbonate, and other injection molded plastics
- Corrosion resistant
- Low VOC; HAP Free; Does not contain toluene, xylene, or MEK
- Repairing damage to existing shielding
- Conductive undercoat for electroplating
- Protecting metal surfaces from oxidation
- Test Equipment
- Scientific equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Communication devices
- Satellite dishes and radar systems
- Aerospace applications
- Cable boxes
- Providing electric continuity for circuits
- Anti-static protection
- Cellphones, laptops, PDA’s
- GPS’s, navigation systems
- TV’s, monitor’s, and displays
- Consumer electronics
- Electronic sporting equipment
- Audio equipment
- Electric guitars and other amplified instruments
- Drones and other RC vehicles
- Networking gear, firewalls
- Military equipment
|MG Product Type||EMI / RFI Shielding|