CSI 1501X DC Regulated Bench Power Supply with 5V USB Power Output
0-15VDC 0-1A Adjustable
A new addition to our DC Regulated Power Supply range, providing ranges of 0-5V or 0-15V at up to 1A.
It also features a handy 5V USB power outlet.
LINEAR output - this is not a switch mode unit.
It meets CE certification requirments.
A switch enables the user to toggle the variable output between 0-5VDC and 0-15VDC.
The voltage control knob helps the user accurately dial in the desired voltage. The Voltage is displayed digitally. The Amps are shown on the Amp meter.
SMT PC boards are used for reliable performance and long life. Ideal for test benches, laboratories, schools & repair facilities
- Input Voltage: AC 220-240V 60Hz
- Output Voltage: 0-15VDC adjustable
- Output Current:0-1A
- Load Regulation: CV<150mV
- Voltmeter accuracy: +/-0.5% + 2 digits
- Ammeter accuracy: 2 small lattices
- Operational Temperature: 0-40 deg C
- Humidity: < RH 80%
- Dimensions: 161 x 154 x 105mm
- Fuse: 1 Amp
- Power cord (UK Plug)
- CE and UL approved
- Comes with test leads (1 set banana plug to crocodile clip cables)
- This is a linear power supply - it is not a switch mode unit