CSI 12001X DC Regulated Linear Bench Power Supply
Variable 0-120VDC, 1A
High stability LCD digital read-out bench power supplies featuring constant voltage and current outputs. Short circuit and current limiting protection is provided. SMT PC boards and a built-in cooling fan help ensure reliable performance and long life.
The perfect choice for lab and educational use.
The voltage control rotates through 10 full revolutions from 0 to full output, helping the user accurately obtain a precise voltage output.
Very popular for anodising and plating applications.
- Input Voltage: 230VAC
- SMD adhesive sheet element technology for internal PCB construction
- Attractive yellow large LCD display
- Built in thermostatically controlled cooling fan
- Multiloop high precision voltage regulation
- Progressive current regulation
- Dual terminal system. Safety test style or expandable screw terminals
- Overload protection circuit
- Low ripple voltage:<1mV
- Output polarity: positive or negative
- Rugged reinforced metal frame construction
- Source effect: 5 x 10(-4) =2mV
- Load effect: 5 x 10(-4) =2mV
- Ripple coefficient:<250uV
- Stepped current: 30mA +/- 1mA
- CE and UL approved
Dimensions: 190(H) x 130(W) x 300(D)
- Includes: 1 set of banana to crocodile clips and 1 set of spade to open end cables
This is a linear power supply - it is not a switch mode unit
|MG Product Type||No|