Circuit Specialists CSI 8786D
Hot Air Rework Station with 50W Soldering Iron
Not all hot air stations are the same...
There are many 'clones' of this unit on the market. Having tested a number of them, we know that what is inside is not always the same. That means that performance will not always be the same. We have tested many units and have now taken the decision to approve this unit as a reliable option.
Not all companies selling items like this are the same...
At Circuit Specialists, we pride ourselves on the quality of the units that we stock, and the service that we provide.
Where possible, we ensure that we stock a variety of components, peripherals and sundries.
Circuit Specialists CSI 8786D
Compact Digital Hot Air Rework Station with Powerful Soldering Iron
- LED digital display switches to show accurate hot air gun and soldering iron temperature
- Versatile Micro-processor Controlled Unit,
- Independent Control of Hot air gun and soldering iron
- Low Noise. Space-Saving Design.
- 50 Watt Temperature Controlled Soldering Iron (temperature range 200°C - 480°C)
- ESD Safe Soldering Iron protects sensitive components
- Simple Adjustment of Airflow and Temperature Control
- Heating element can be changed to extend life of unit.
- We stock spare elements for hot air wand, and spare soldering iron handles!
- Suitable for SOIC, CHIP, QFP, PLCC, BGA and temperature-sensitive components
- Includes Stand for Soldering Iron. Handy Hot Air Gun Cradle on Side of Unit.
- Compatible with all of our Standard Style Soldering Iron Tips (see side panel)
- CE approved
- NEW Feature – Hot Air Gun Override Switch – Choose between AUTO Mode (Hot air cools when placed in holder), or MANUAL Mode (hot air gun stays at heat setting, even when placed in holder).
What it does
The CSI8786D Combines Hot Air and Soldering Functions in one Compact Low Cost Unit.
Fast heating, coupled with stable and accurate temperature control, the CSI 8786D is suitable for mounting and reworking SMD components by hand.
The hot air override switch allows the user to override the default automatic cooldown function of the hot air gun when placed in the holder. This allows the user to choose to keep the heater at a constant temperature during prolonged use, which can speed the rework process (the user does not need to wait for the heat setting to resume).
220-240VAC AC Mains Input
Total Power Consumption: 700 Watts
Air Flow Type: Brushless Fan
Max Air Flow Volume: 120L/min
Hot Air Gun: 500 Watts
Temperature Range 100°C ~ 480°C with Auto Cool Down Safety Feature
Hot Air Gun Temperature Stability: ±1.8°F/1.0°C
Soldering Iron: 50 Watts
Temperature Range 200°C ~ 480°C
Soldering Iron Temperature Stability: ±3.6°F/2.0°C
Working Environment: 0°F ~ 122°F/ 0°C ~ 50°C
Storage Environment: -68°F ~ 176°F/-20°C ~ 80°C
Product inner box Dimensions: 29 x 20.5 x 17cm
Shipping Weight: 3KG
Actual Unit Weight: 2.61 KG
|Soldering Station Function||Iron & Hot Air|
|Solder Stations - Compatible Iron Tips||KD-M- range|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £20.35 Incl. Tax: £24.42
Excl. Tax: £5.95 Incl. Tax: £7.14
Excl. Tax: £3.15 Incl. Tax: £3.78
Excl. Tax: £3.85 Incl. Tax: £4.62