33 metres of Polymide Tape – 8mm wide
Polymide Tape - High Temperature Insulation Tape
Polymide tape is a popular choice where high temperature insulation is required. It can be used in the soldering process and is often used to protect the traces on a PCB during wave soldering. Other application include winding motors, transformers, coils, and capacitors.
Generally, this tape can be employed in any electronics application where heat insulation is required .
- Dark amber (almost brown) colour
- Excellent adhesive qualities
- Short term high temperature resistance of 300 deg C
- Long term high temperature resistance of 250 deg C
- Provides high insulation, high temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistant, low electrolysis, good abrasion resistance
- Special viscosity processing. Will not leave traces after removing the tape from the PCB