The BK3000LF is a compact unit designed to be used with lead free solder that provides reliable performance featuring microprocessor control and digital LED temperature display.
Temperature is set by pushing independent "+" or "-" buttons and the set temperature is displayed via numeric LED.
The default temperature (200 deg F) setting can be quickly accessed by pushing the "X"button and if the user depresses all three buttons simultaneously, the LED display will change modes and display the actual temperature at the tip of the .
When the set temperature has been reached, the BK3000LF will produce a short beep informing the user that soldering can commence.
The BK3000LF features a grounded tip for protection against .
The unit comes with a soft comfort grip pencil iron and a rugged detached aluminium iron holder for more convenient operation.
The unit is calibrated at the factory but there is a convenient calibration port on the front panel for users that desire to recalibrate or check calibration.
A broad selection of tips are available and extra pencil irons are also available.
See related items listed to the right of this page.
This unit uses the cartridge style tips, which contain the element within the tip itself, delivering the heat even quicker and benefiting from a lower recovery time.
- Microprocessor controlled, with touch-type temperature adjustment.
- Has excellent thermal recovery allowing lead-free soldering without a large increase in tip temperature.
- Utilizes integrated ceramic heater, sensor, and tip design for effortless replacement of tip cartridges.
- Provides 24V output to soldering wand that assures effectiveness and safety.
- Has variable temperature setting range from 200-480 degrees Celsius shown on the digital temperature display.
- Auto shut-off option after 30 minutes of idle time. This feature can be set as active or inactive.
- 70 watt large heat capacity allows faster temperature recovery during heavy soldering.
- Numeric LED to display set temperature or actual tip temperature.
- Temperature Stable Ceramic element
- LF-2B (0.5mm Conical) Lead-Free Solder Iron Tip included
- Easy to Replace (not hard wired)
- Grounded Tip & Barrel to prevent ESD damage
- Iron Holder is Detached, Rugged aluminium construction
- Fused AC input
- non skid rubber feet on base
|Soldering Station Function||Solder Iron Only|
|Solder Stations - Compatible Iron Tips||WQ- /. LF- range|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £5.95 Incl. Tax: £7.14
Excl. Tax: £99.99 Incl. Tax: £119.99
Excl. Tax: £195.00 Incl. Tax: £234.00
Excl. Tax: £2.75 Incl. Tax: £3.30