NEW! - CSI Hotgun3
Comes with 3 Nozzles
Precise temperature and airflow control is at your finger tips with this portable hot air gun.
Quickly solder and de-solder DIP, BGA and SMT electronic components.Equally effective to heat "heat shrink tubing" to safely encase wires and components. Certain types of plastic welding can also be performed using this unit. The turbine air flow process with carbon brush technology supplies an even stream of hot air.
This unit uses an MCU to independently control the temperature of the airflow.
The heat is controlled with a dial for ease of air flow control.
Handy and portable, it is a space saver on the test bench and portable enough to carry in your bag.
The LED display shows both airflow increments and heat settings.
- Variable Temperature: 100°C - 480°C
- Variable Airflow: Up to 120L/min (MAX).
- Power: 650 watts
- Mains Voltage: 220-240 VAC / 50-60Hz
- Outlet Tube Diameter:(approximately 22mm)
- Push Button Temp. & Dial Air Volume Adjustments
- LED Display of Temperature
- Compatible with all of our hot air nozzles - see the sidebar
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £5.95 Incl. Tax: £7.14
Excl. Tax: £3.15 Incl. Tax: £3.78
Excl. Tax: £4.15 Incl. Tax: £4.98
Excl. Tax: £2.65 Incl. Tax: £3.18