MG Chemicals 1035 1- Part Adhesive Sealant
A spreadable, non-corrosive, translucent paste.
Excellent for the sealing and bonding of electronic components onto printed circuit boards and protecting copper connections on electronic parts assemblies.
Excellent as a weather proofing sealant where power cords enter motors.
Use as a gasket for leak resistant sealing and insulating.
Retains elastomeric properties for long periods at temperatures from -60 degree C to 204 degree C (-75 degree F to 399 degree F).
Recommended for marine applications.
- Features high strength, non-corrosive. 1.04 specific gravity. 15 min tack free time.
- 12 - 24 hours cure through time.
- 21 (Shore A) hardness.
- 1.896 MPa (275 psi) tensile strength.
- 500 percent elongation.
- 7.1 kg/cm (40 lb/in) tear strength.
- 8 kg/cm (47 lb/in) peel strength.
- 2 x 10(15) ohm.cm volume resistivity.
- 16.8 kV/mm, 425 V/mil dielectric strength.
- 2.8 at 100 Hz dielectric constant.
- 0.06 W/m. degree K thermal conductivity. -60 degree C (-75 degree F) brittle point. 3.0 x 10(-4) mm/mm/ degreee C.
- 480 g/min Viscosity (at 25 degree C).
Excellent chemical resistance. Modified alkoxy (neutral) cure. Primerless adhesion. UL HB Recognition and UL File No. E36952. ROHS Compliant.
|MG Product Type||RTV Silicone Potting and Encapsulating Compounds|