A new addition to our range of quality enclosed switching power supplies. This 5V 35A unit has the advantage of being smaller than our standard supplies, but still features the same quality and reliability.
A miniature size high power density supply.
Universal AC input, 5 VDC Output, 100% load burn-in tested.
Overload, over voltage and short circuit protection.
- Load regulation: 0.5%
- R&N: 80mV
- Efficiency: 78%
78mm x 51mm x 28mm
- AC input voltage: 88-264VAC
- Input Frequency: 47-63Hz
- Inrush Current: cold start, 40A/230V (20A/115V)
- Input leakage Current: ˂1mA/230VAC
- Line regulation (full load): Less than or equal to +/- 0.5%
- Output voltage adjustment range: +/-10%
- Output overload protection: 105-150%, hiccup mode, auto recovery
- Withstand voltage: I/P-O/[email protected] 3.0KVAC/1min, I/P-F/G: 1.5KVAC/1min, O/P-F/[email protected] 0.5VAC/1min
- Rise Time: 50ms @ full load (typical)
- Hold up time: 20ms @ full load (typical)
- Operating temperature: -20degreesC~+70degreesC (refer to the derating curve)
- Safety Standards: meets GB4943, UL60950, EN60950
- EMC Standards: meets GB9254, EN55022 class B, EN55024, EN61000-3-2,2, EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11
- Cooling method: Convection