Hot Tweezer and Soldering Station Combo - BK 3000LF-T
No longer stocked.
We still carry spares for the BK 3000LF - see side panel.
This unit has been superseded by the BK3000 Multi-Pro:
The BK3000LF is a compact unit designed to be used with lead free solder that provides reliable performance featuring microprocessor control and digital LED temperature display.
This item, the BK 3000LF-T, features an added hot tweezer adapter.
Temperature is set by pushing independent "+" or "-" buttons and the set temperature is displayed via numeric LED.
The default temperature (200 deg F) setting can be quickly accessed by pushing the "X"button and if the user depresses all three buttons simultaneously, the LED display will change modes and display the actual temperature at the tip of the soldering iron. When the set temperature has been reached, the BK3000LF will produce a short beep informing the user that soldering can commence.
The BK3000LF features a grounded tip for protection against electrostatic discharge.
The unit comes with a soft comfort grip pencil iron and a rugged detached aluminium iron holder for more convenient operation.
The unit is calibrated at the factory but there is a convenient calibration port on the front panel for users that desire to recalibrate or check calibration.
We stock a broad selection of cartridge style tips and replacement handles for this unit. A hot tweezer is also available.
This unit uses the cartridge style tips, which contain the element within the tip itself, delivering the heat even quicker and benefiting from a lower recovery time.
- Microprocessor controlled, with touch-type temperature adjustment.
- Hot Tweezer adapter with powerful output.
- Excellent thermal recovery allowing lead-free soldering without a large increase in tip temperature.
- Cartridge style tips for quick and easy replacement of tip cartridges.
- Powerful 70W soldering iron.
- Variable temperature setting range from 200-480 degrees Celsius.
- Auto shut-off option after 30 minutes of idle time. This feature can be set as active or inactive.
- Numeric LED to display set temperature or actual tip temperature.
- Temperature stable ceramic element
- LF-2B (0.5mm Conical) cartridge style tip included
- Detachable solder iron - we also stock spares - item code B010
- Grounded tip & barrel to prevent ESD damage
- Rugged aluminium free-sdtanding iron holderr with tip rack
- Fused 220-240V AC input
- Non-slip rubber feet on base
The BK 30000LF-T features a hot tweezer adapter
|Soldering Station Function||Solder Iron Only|
|Solder Stations - Compatible Iron Tips||WQ- /. LF- range|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £2.65 Incl. Tax: £3.18
Excl. Tax: £8.95 Incl. Tax: £10.74
Excl. Tax: £23.25 Incl. Tax: £27.90
Excl. Tax: £17.95 Incl. Tax: £21.54