Please note: This product is classed as Limited Quantity and can therefore ship by Ground transportation only. These items cannot be carried by Royal Mail. Shipping is therefore calculated based on using our LQ certified courier, NEP. Yodel is also available for some shipments.
Shipping to Europe varies dependant on destination and is calculated at checkout. Please use the 'estimate shipping' tab. If you are unable to obtain a rate online for your region, please send us an email and we will be happy to provide a quote for you.
MG Chemicals 419C Acrylic Conformal Coating
MG Chemicals 419C Acrylic Conformal Coating is an IPC 830 certified, fast drying, xylene and toluene free product that provides an excellent finish.
This one part coating is easy to use and does not require special or costly equipment to apply. It is ideal for high moisture environments and applications requiring easy repair and rework.
The 419C coating protects electric circuit against moisture, dirt, dust, thermal shocks, and scratches that could corrode, short circuit, or otherwise damage the electric component. It insulates against high-voltage arcing, shorts, and static discharges. As well as, this coating provides a high dielectric withstand voltage that allows traces to be put closer together helping with miniaturization.
- Super fast cure — reduces production and maintenance bottlenecks.
- No Hazardous Air Pollutants — free of toluene and xylene
- Externally Qualified to IPC-CC-830B by Pacific Testing Laboratories, Inc.
- UL Recognized for Flame Class 94 V-0 (E203094)
- Excellent finish — smooth, homogeneous, and durable crystal clear coat
- Protects electronics from moisture, corrosion, fungus, and static discharges
- Easy to inspect — fluoresces under UV (UV-A blacklight)
- Easy rework and repairs — can solder through coat; remove with MG Chemicals' Thinner / Cleaner (cat. no. 435-1L) or Conformal Coating Stripper (cat. no. 8310-100ML)
|MG Product Type||Conformal Coatings|