Slow Cure Thermal Conductive Adhesive
Please note: This product is classed as Limited Quantity and can therefore ship by Ground transportation only. These items cannot be carried by Royal Mail. Shipping is therefore calculated based on using our LQ certified courier, NEP. Yodel is also available for some shipments.
Shipping to Europe varies dependant on destination and is calculated at checkout. Please use the 'estimate shipping' tab. If you are unable to obtain a rate online for your region, please send us an email and we will be happy to provide a quote for you.
MG Product Code: 8329TCS-6ML
The 8329TCS Slow Cure Thermal Conductive Adhesive is an electronically insulating epoxy that combines long working time and high conductivity with ease of use.
NB: This is a THERMALLY conductive epoxy. For electrically conductive epoxy, see MG Chemicals 8331.
It has a convenient 1-to-1 mix ratio and 4 hours pot life. Due to this long pot life, the mixed adhesive essentially behaves like a 1-part adhesive for the duration of a work shift. However, unlike 1-part adhesives, it doesn’t require temperatures as high as 130 and 170 °C, and it will cure at a more moderate 80 °C in less than 1 hour. The cured adhesive bonds very well to most substrates used in electronic assemblies; and resists thermal and mechanical shocks.
- Good low temperature alternative to 1-part TC adhesives with inconveniently high cure temperature
- Excellent 1.44 W/(m•K) thermal conductivity
- Easy 1:1 mix ratio
- Adheres to most electronic substrates
- Stores and ships at slightly below room temperature — no freezing or dry ice required
- Very long shelf life of at least three years — even when stored at room temperature
- Strong water and chemical resistance to brine, acids, bases, and aliphatic hydrocarbons
|MG Product Type||Adhesives - Thermally Conductive|