The BK3060 is a new addition to the BlackJack SolderWerks range and it comes with a few new features that are designed to make an impact on the market at this price point.
- Fused 220-240VAC input. Compatible with UK and EU mains power outlets.
- Microprocessor controlled, with touch-type temperature adjustment.
- Two preset temperature options - can be set by user.
- Powerful 60W base station ensures effective heat transfer at the iron tip.
- Features variable temperature setting range shown on the digital temperature display
- Temperature display can be set to Celsius or Fahrenheit to suit the user..
- Soldering Iron Temp Range - 200 degrees to 480 degrees C.
- Hot Tweezer Iron Temp Range - 200 degrees to 450 degrees C.
- 24V output to iron and tweezer.
- Numeric LED to display set temperature or actual tip temperature.
- Temperature Stable Ceramic element
- KD-M-1 tip included with iron.
- Set of flat tips and set of pointed tips for hot tweezer included.
- Easy to Replace (not hard wired).
- Grounded Tip & Barrel to prevent ESD damage.
- Iron Holder is Detached, Rugged aluminium construction.
- Fused 220-240VAC input.
- Non skid rubber feet on base.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £45.82 Incl. Tax: £54.98
Excl. Tax: £7.99 Incl. Tax: £9.59
Excl. Tax: £5.87 Incl. Tax: £7.04
Excl. Tax: £7.49 Incl. Tax: £8.99