BK 6050 70W BlackJack SolderWerks Professional Digital Soldering Station and Desoldering Iron
BlackJack SolderWerks BK 6050
The BK6050 is a new addition to the BlackJack SolderWerks range.
We're constantly looking to develop the BlackJack range of stations, and this unit demonsrates our commitment to listen to our customers and adapt our units to offer the best possible options at the best possible prices. Our desoldering pistols across the range are rated at 70W and give excellent performance. We've uprated the iron on the BK 6050 to match that 70W output. We've not stopped there - we've added motion control, and a fume extractor too.
- Fused 220-240VAC input. Compatible with UK and EU mains power outlets.
- Microprocessor controlled, with touch-type temperature adjustment.
- Powerful 70W base station ensures effective heat transfer at the iron tip.
- Features variable temperature setting range shown on the digital temperature display
- Temperature Range - 200 degrees to 480 degrees C.
- 24V output to iron and desoldering pistol
- Numeric LED to display set temperature or actual tip temperature.
- Temperature Stable Ceramic element
- KD-M-1 tip included with iron.
- 3 x desoldering tips included (1.0mm, 1.5mm, 1.8mm). We also stock spares (see side panel)
- Easy to Replace and Desoldering Pistol (not hard wired).
- Grounded Tip & Barrel to prevent ESD damage.
- Iron Holder is Detached, Rugged aluminium construction.
- Fused 220-240VAC input.
- Non skid rubber feet on base.