BK 7050 BlackJack large preheating station with adjustable arm
BK 7050 Infrared Preheater
A larger-sized pre-heating system, accommodating most board types
* Built-in adjustable stand / holder for hot air / IR gun *
Designed for Board Rework;
- Games Consoles
- BGA, QFP rework, etc.
The BK7050 from BlackJack SolderWerks uses a highly efficient Quartz infra-red heater system that provides fast heat up and utilizes a feedback control circuit to optimize the PCB pre-heat operation.
It is designed to aid the reworking operation for large or multilayer PCBs ( such as game consoles and motherboards) that use either traditional or lead free solder.
The system has three modes of operation.
- Type 0: for single temperature heating using an internal temperature sensor.
- Type 1: for more precise temperature control using the supplied external temperature probes.
- Type 2: for a fully automated time and temperature based profile mode.
FUNCTIONS & FEATURES
Microprocessor-controlled closed loop system. Sensors can be attached to specific points on the board for more accurate temperature feedback
Triple sensor system enables user to monitor both the top & the bottom board temperature while simultaneously adjusting the internal heater temperature.
Multi-point board holder. The adjustable board holder effectively minimizes board warping on larger sized boards
300 x 300 mm effective preheating area.
Two external temperature monitoring probes for accurate temperature monitoring and control at specific points on the board.
Programmable 6 segment reworking profile. Set and store the desired duration and temperatures to ensure high success rates for repetitive reworks
Built in adjustable hot-air or IR heating gun holder compatible with all BK & CSI series hot air stations as well as most industry standard hot air / IR systems
Software controlled pre-set temperature limits and shut-down feature to protect against overheat and operator processing errors
Note: Hot Air gun shown but not included.
- Power Input: 220VAC
- Dimensions: 445mm (L) x 365mm (W) x 114mm (H)
- Power Consumption: 1500Watts (Maximum)
- Temperature Range: 50 deg C- 400deg C (max)
- Heating Element Type: Quartz Infra Red
- Preheating area: 300mm x 300mm (approx 12 x 12)