CSI 3005P 0-30V 0-5A Programmable DC Bench Power Supply
A great looking, versatile unit that offers a high degree of flexibility.
3 Memory Settings, versatile setting in tens, units, tenths of units and hundredths of units. Coupled with a 4-digit display, and an output on/off button, this unit has great capability at a competitive price.
- Output Button Providing the Ability to Set Voltage and Current Prior to Power Output
- Clear Displays with Push Button Cycling through Digits provides High Degree of Flexibility and Accuracy in Setting Output
- Dual LED Display for Voltage and Current
- Coarse and Fine adjustments for voltage and current
- Protection Mode: Current Limiting
- Insulated safety plugs for the output connectors
- 3 programmable memories
- Computer connectivity via USB for PC control
- Software included for windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
Input voltage: 220 V~/ 50 Hz
Fuse: 2A /250 V
Output Voltage: 0-30V
Output current: 0-5A
Source effect: C.V. ≤ 0.01 % + 3 mV /C.C. ≤ 0.1 % + 3 mA
Load effect: C.V. ≤ 0.01 % + 2 mV /C.C. ≤ 0.1 % + 10 mA
Setup resolution: 10 mV/1 mA
Setup accuracy: (25°C ± 5°C):≤ 0.5 % + 20 mV / ≤ 0.5 % + 10 mA
Ripple: (20Hz-20MHz) ≤ 2 mV rms / ≤ 3 mA rms
Temperature coefficient: ≤ 100 ppm + 10 mV / ≤ 100 ppm + 5 mA
Read back accuracy: 10 mV / 1 mA
Read back temp. coefficient: ≤ 100 ppm + 10 mV / ≤ 100 ppm + 5 mA
Reaction time: (10% rated load):voltage rise: ≤ 100 ms / voltage drop: ≤ 100 ms
Dimensions: 115 (W) x 190 (H) x 240 (D) mm
Advisable Parameters of Use: 8 hours of continuous use at maximum load
Using Overcurrent Protection
Set the maximum current and then press the OCP button.
Press Off/On to apply the output to the load.
If the output current becomes higher than the set value, the power supply cuts off the output and the OCP indicator flashes.
Disconnect the load. To recover, press the OCP key.
Remote Control via PC
To operate the power supply via the included pc software, proceed as follows:
1. Install the software on your pc and launch the software.
2. Connect the power supply to the pc via the USB  port and switch it on.
NB: the keys on the front panel are locked when the power supply is connected to a pc. You can only operate the power supply via the pc. The LED display and indicators work normally.
3. Click the shortcut icon to launch the software. The opening screen appears.
4. Choose the connected interface number from the drop list and click ENTER to confirm
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £74.99 Incl. Tax: £89.99
Excl. Tax: £79.99 Incl. Tax: £95.99
Excl. Tax: £158.32 Incl. Tax: £189.98