Di-Log 17th Edition Earth Resistance Tester
The DL9062 Digital Earth Resistance Tester is a direct replacement for the conventional hand generator type tester.
It is designed for measurement of the resistance of earthing used in the electrical equipment as well as for measurement of ground resistibility.
It can be used for measurements of the other low regular and liquid resistances. It can also be used for measurement of voltage AC, voltage DC and resistance.
This instrument finds wide application for testing earthing installation in power based industries, telecommunication networks and electrical traction systems etc.
- Meets IEC1010-1, CAT III 1000V
- Kit includes 4 x Cables and 2 x Rods
- Large digital display with backlight
- Test hold function for easy opperation
- Zero Automatic adjustment
- Sampling Rate: 2.2 times per second
- Easy to carry testing package
- Over range indication
- Low battery indication
|Di Log Product Type||17th Edition Testers|