Di-Log DL9083P 17th Edition Multi-Function Tester
17th Edition Multi Function Tester
The all new 9083P multi function tester has been designed to fully comply with the testing requirements of the 17th Edition.
It also incorporates many of the features that you have requested. It is a hand held unit which enables rapid and easy range setting and testing.
The unique RCD-LOC feature allows loop testing without tripping any type of RCBD. The 9083P meets all the safety and performance requirements of BS EN 61557.
- Continuity test – with auto null facility to zero out lead resistance
- RCD testing – Trip time, trip current, auto test and ramp current
- Prospective short circuit current – direct readout of PSCC
- Insulation measurement – with 100, 250 and 500 V test voltages
- Loop Impedance – Unique loop test principle will not trip any RCD
- RCD auto test – test RCDs in auto mode without going back to the tester
- Integrated socket polarity test
- Fully protected – against damage when accidently connected across phases
|Di Log Product Type||17th Edition Testers|