High Temperature Epoxy - 3 Litre Kit
Please note: This product is classed as Limited Quantity and can therefore ship by Ground transportation only. These items cannot be carried by Royal Mail. Shipping is therefore calculated based on using our LQ certified courier, NEP. Yodel is also available for some shipments.
Shipping to Europe varies dependant on destination and is calculated at checkout. Please use the 'estimate shipping' tab. If you are unable to obtain a rate online for your region, please send us an email and we will be happy to provide a quote for you.
MG Chemicals - 832HT-3L
For encapsulating and potting electronics in high temperature environments, aggressive chemical environments, or where improved technology protection is desired.
Bonds to a wide variety of substrates, including metals, glass, ceramics and many plastics.
Features / Benefits
- Extreme physical strength and chemical resistance
- Suitable for extreme environments, such as submersion in salt water, acids, bases, fuels, and alcohols
- Protects against strong vibrations, abrasions, and direct physical impact
- Extremely difficult to remove - grants incredible technology protection
- Maximum service temperature of 275°C (527°F)
|MG Product Type||Epoxy Potting and Encapsulating Products|