Black Encapsulating Compound
Please note: This product is classed as Limited Quantity and can therefore ship by Ground transportation only. These items cannot be carried by Royal Mail. Shipping is therefore calculated based on using our LQ certified courier, NEP. Yodel is also available for some shipments.
Shipping to Europe varies dependant on destination and is calculated at checkout. Please use the 'estimate shipping' tab. If you are unable to obtain a rate online for your region, please send us an email and we will be happy to provide a quote for you.
MG Chemicals 832B-3L
Protects sensitive electronic components from impact, shock, vibration, heat, conductivity, moisture, chemicals, and visual inspection.
- Non-porous, water and chemical resistant
- Extremely impact resistant (contains a form of nylon)
- Coloured black, to prevent visual inspection
- Affords high security, once cured, extremely difficult to remove
- Non-conductive, an electrical insulator
- Low toxicity
- Easy and simple to mix
- Long pot life
- Can be cured in one hour at 65°C (150°F)
- This product is RoHS compliant
ATTENTION Mixing ratio for this product is 2 parts A to 1 part of B.
|MG Product Type||Epoxy Potting and Encapsulating Products|