SILVER CONDUCTIVE EPOXY ADHESIVE 8330S-200ML MG Chemicals
Silver Conductive Epoxy
4 Hr. Working Time / Extreme Conductivity
Please note: This product is classed as Limited Quantity and can therefore ship by Ground transportation only. These items cannot be carried by Royal Mail. Shipping is therefore calculated based on using our LQ courier rates.
Shipping to Europe varies dependant on destination and is calculated at checkout. Please use the 'estimate shipping' tab. If you are unable to obtain a rate online for your region, please send us an email and we will be happy to provide a quote for you.
8330S-200ML – Silver Conductive Epoxy Adhesive
The 8330S Silver Conductive Epoxy Adhesive: Slow Cure / Extreme Conductivity is an electronic grade epoxy that combines long working time and high conductivity with ease of use. It has a convenient 1-to-1 mix ratio and 4–5 hours pot life, which once mixed behaves essentially like a 1-part adhesive for the duration of a work shift.
However, unlike 1-part adhesives that often require high heat (130–170 °C), it will cure at 65 °C in less than 2 hours. The cured conductive adhesive bonds very well to most substrates used in electronic assemblies; resists thermal and mechanical shocks; and provides the low resistivity needed for many operating conditions.
The 8330S epoxy adhesive forms excellent high conductivity seals, bonds, and traces for electronic devices in automobile, aerospace, marine, communication, and industrial control.
- Excellent 0.0007 Ω·cm electrical resistivity and 1.75 W/(m·K) thermal conductivity
- Easy 1:1 mix ratio and long working time—may be mixed once and then used as a 1-part epoxy for a four hour production shift
- Optimal cure temperature of only 65 °C—lower than most 1-part epoxies and suitable for use on heat sensitive componentsStores and ships at room temperature—no freezing or dry ice required
- Very long shelf life of at least two years—even when stored at room temperature
- Strong water and chemical resistance to brine, acids, bases, and aliphatic hydrocarbons
- Room temperature cure is possible (96 hours)
- Excellent adhesion to most electronic substrates