SILVER CONDUCTIVE EPOXY ADHESIVE 8331S-50ML
Silver Conductive Epoxy - 50ML Size
4 Hr. Working Time / High Conductivity
Please note: This product is classed as Limited Quantity and can therefore ship by Ground transportation only. These items cannot be carried by Royal Mail. Shipping is therefore calculated based on using our LQ certified courier.
Shipping to Europe varies dependant on destination and is calculated at checkout. Please use the 'estimate shipping' tab. If you are unable to obtain a rate online for your region, please send us an email and we will be happy to provide a quote for you.
MG product Code: 8331S - 50ML
The 8331S Silver Conductive Epoxy Adhesive: Slow Cure is an economical electronic grade epoxy that combines long working time and good conductivity with ease of use. It has a convenient 1-to-1 mix ratio and 4–5 hours pot life, which once mixed behaves essentially like a 1-part adhesive for the duration of a work shift.
However, unlike 1-part adhesives that often require high heat (130–170 °C), it will cure at 65 °C in less than 2 hours.
The cured conductive adhesive bonds very well to most substrates used in electronic assemblies; resists thermal and mechanical shocks; and provides the low resistivity needed for many operating conditions.
The 8331S epoxy adhesive is great for forming conductivity seals, bonding, and repairing of electronic devices.
- Good 0.0060 Ω·cm electrical resistivity and 0.95 W/(m·K) thermal conductivity
- Easy 1:1 mix ratio and long working time—may be mixed once and then used as a 1-part epoxy for a four hour production shift
- Optimal cure temperature of only 65 °C — lower than most 1-part epoxies and suitable for use on heat sensitive components
- Stores and ships at room temperature — no freezing or dry ice required
- Very long shelf life of at least two years — even when stored at room temperature
- Strong water and chemical resistance to brine, acids, bases, and aliphatic hydrocarbons
- Room temperature cure is possible (96 hours)
- Excellent adhesion to most electronic substrates