Medium Cure Thermal Conductive Adhesive 8329TCM-50ML
Please note: This product is classed as Limited Quantity and can therefore ship by Ground transportation only. These items cannot be carried by Royal Mail. Shipping is therefore calculated based on using our LQ certified courier, NEP. Yodel is also available for some shipments.
Shipping to Europe varies dependant on destination and is calculated at checkout. Please use the 'estimate shipping' tab. If you are unable to obtain a rate online for your region, please send us an email and we will be happy to provide a quote for you.
MG Product No. - 8329TCM – 50ML
NB: This is a THERMALLY conductive epoxy. For electrically conductive epoxy, see MG Chemicals 8331.
The 8329TCM Medium Cure Thermal Conductive Adhesive is an electronically insulating epoxy that combines moderate curing rate and high thermal conductivity. It has a convenient 1-to-1 ratio, a workable 45 minutes pot life, and a moderate curing rate. It may achieve a minimal service cure in seven hours at room temperature. The cured adhesive bonds very well to most substrates used in electronic assemblies; and resists thermal and mechanical shocks.
- Excellent 1.36 W/(m•K) thermal conductivity
- Easy 1:1 mix ratio
- Adheres to most electronic substrates
- Stores and ships at slightly below room temperature — no freezing or dry ice required
- Very long shelf life of at least two years — even when stored at room temperature
- Strong water and chemical resistance to brine, acids, bases, and aliphatic hydrocarbons
|MG Product Type||Adhesives - Thermally Conductive|