MG Chemicals 841WB-850ML - Super Shield Liquid Coating
Please note: This product is classed as Limited Quantity and can therefore ship by Ground transportation only. These items cannot be carried by Royal Mail.
Shipping is therefore calculated based on using our LQ certified courier, DPD. TNT is also available for some shipments.
Shipping to Europe varies dependant on destination and is calculated at checkout. Please use the 'estimate shipping' tab. If you are unable to obtain a rate online for your region, please send us an email and we will be happy to provide a quote for you.
841WB - Super Shield™ Water Based Nickel Conductive Coating
The 841WB Super Shield™ Water Based Nickel Conductive Coating is a conductive paint designed to reduce electromagnetic or radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) in architectural and electronic applications. It is an easy to use, ready to spray, one part coating that combines a durable water based urethane binder with high purity nickel flakes to provide long-term protection.
WARNING! The product gels below 0 °C [32 °F]. If the product was exposed to freezing temperature, keep at 22 °C [72 °F] for 2 days prior to use.
||150 mL (5.0 fl oz)
||850 mL 1.79 pt)
||3.60 L (7.6 pt)
- Provides effective EMI / RFI shielding over a broad range of frequencies
- Can be applied by sprayer, roll, or brush
- One part ready to use system, no dilution required
- Excellent adhesion to drywall and plastics
- Can be painted over with common architectural paints
- Safe on the most delicate plastics
- Good environmental resistance
- No noxious odor
- Ships as Non-DG by Air
- Cures at room temperature
- Low Regulated VOC content of 59.6 g/L
- Water based conductive paints are the only choice for architectural RFI shielding applications because regulations prohibit the use of high VOC solvent based systems in architecture, and the fumes and flammable vapors generated by solvent systems in large applications can be hazardous.
- This coating is tough, durable, and provides effective shielding. It is an easy to use, one part, ready to spray system that bonds well to dry wall and can be easily painted over with common architectural paints.
- Such applications include containing RFI interference within a room so it does not contaminate the building, such as an engine room, or it can be used to protect a room containing sensitive electronic equipment from general sources of interference, such as server rooms, laboratories, and surgical rooms, especially those near cell phone and radio towers.
- In electronics, the 841WB is useful because of it is safe to use on the most delicate plastics, which might be damaged by solvent based systems.
- The 841WB is also great for providing EMI / RFI shielding to electronic enclosures, sensors, test equipment, portable controllers, communication devices, and most applications one where would normally use solvent based shielding. It avoids exposing the workplace to strong odors and flammable vapors, so it is great where safety is a concern, and it can be flown non-dangerous goods, so it can be good for operations in remote or international locations, where local inventory is not available.
- It is also good for trace repair, and home electronics hobbies.