The OSEPP™ Uno R4 Plus board is the most popular Arduino board out in the Arduino market! This board uses the 8-bit, AVR, RISC-based ATmega328P microcontroller from Atmel.New features in R4:
New Features in R4:
• ATMEGA 16U2 Chipset
• Micro USB connector
• 4 additional 5v and GND power pins
• Additional analog pins A6 & A7
• Replaced mini-USB connector with the more popular micro-USB connector
• removed the Molex connector
• 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller running at 16 MHz
• Connects to a computer via a standard USB cable
• Flexible power source (USB or DC power)
• ICSP header for programming microcontroller
• Compatible with existing Arduino software libraries
• Compatible with all Arduino shields make for Arduino UNOs.
The ATmega328P comes with the Arduino bootloader preloaded. There is an ICSP (In-Circuit Serial Programming) header for the ATmega328 to optionally replace the bootloader.
As an added precaution, the board comes with a resettable polyfuse on the USB connection path. To prevent damage to the USB port, the fuse will trip when the current to the port exceeds 500 mA.
The input and/or output pins are brought out to the headers, providing a convenient way to prototype projects without the need of soldering or desoldering.
Digital I/O Pin Count
14 (including 6 for PWM output)
Analog Input Pin Count
ICSP for ATmega328p
DC power connector
4-pin latchable I2C connector
2.95 x 2.13 x 0.61 inches (75.0 x 54.0 x 15.5 mm)
USB or external DC power supply