CSI 1802X DC Regulated Bench Power Supply
0-2A 0-18VDC Adjustable
One of our most popular DC Regulated Power Supplies, providing accurate & stable source of DC power.
It meets CE certification requirments.
The voltage control knob helps the user accurately dial in the desired voltage while the easy to read LCD displays accurately display voltage and current.
SMT PC boards are used for reliable performance and long life. Ideal for test benches, laboratories, schools & repair facilities
Also commonly used in plating, and anodising applications.
- Input Voltage: 230VAC
- SMD adhesive sheet element technology for internal PCB construction
- Attractive liquid crystal display showing Voltage & Current
- Multi-loop high precision voltage regulation
- Progressive current regulation
- Overload protection circuit
- Low ripple voltage:
- Rugged reinforced metal frame construction
- Input Voltage: 220-240 AC ±10% 50/60Hz ±2Hz
- Output Voltage: 0-18VDC adjustable
- Output Current: 0-2A adjustable
- Load Regulation: CV 3A) CC < =0.2%+5mA (I >3A)
- Line Regulation: CV
- Ripple & Noise: CV <= 0.5mVrms (I <=3A) CC <= 3mArms (I<3A) CV <=1.0mVrms (I >3A) CC <=6mArms (I >3A)
- Fuse protected
- 5' Power cord (UK Plug)
- Dimensions: 9.5"(D) x 3.75"(W) x 6.0"(H)
- CE and UL approved
- Comes with test leads (1 set banana plug to crocodile clip, and 1 set of spade clip to open end cables)
- This is a linear power supply - it is not a switch mode unit