CSI 853B Desktop Preheater
New from Circuit Specialists, the CSI 853B provides a low cost solution to applying heat to SMT and SMD chips when reworking or removing components from a circuit board.Whether you are working with BGA, SOIC, SOP, QFP, PLCC packages, this unit will assist in getting the heat to the right place in the right measure.
Compact design and microprocessor controlled loop PID circuit to regulate temperature. The unit monitors the integrated ceramic heating element temperature on a 20-millisecond cycle to respond quickly to changes in temperature / conditions.
The unit is controlled by an easy to operate front panel. The LED display provides the user with feedback on the set temperature.
The sliding board holders are a useful feature, allowing smaller boards to be held in place, or larger boards to be easily supported over the heat source.
- Input: 220-240VAC
- Max Power: 500 watts
- Dimensions: 220mm(W) x 73mm(H) x 247mm(D)
- Weight: 3Kg (approx. 6 1/2 lbs)
- Heating Element: Ceramic
- Temperature Range: 50-400 deg C (equivelant to 122 to 752 deg F) Displays in Celsius only
- Temperature Stability: +/- 2%
- Size of Heating Area: 120mm x 120mm (about 5" x 5")