Please note: This product is classed as Limited Quantity and can therefore ship by Ground transportation only. These items cannot be carried by Royal Mail. Shipping is therefore calculated based on using our LQ certified courier, NEP. Yodel is also available for some shipments.
Shipping to Europe varies dependant on destination and is calculated at checkout. Please use the 'estimate shipping' tab. If you are unable to obtain a rate online for your region, please send us an email and we will be happy to provide a quote for you.
4352-4L - Thinner
The 4352 Thinner 2 is a moderately fast drying thinner for use with MG Chemical’s conformal products.
It is compatible with film forming paint products with acrylic, alkyd, cellulose acetate butyrate, epoxy, nitrocellulose, or polyester resins. Together with these type of resin systems, the 4352 thinner promotes good flow properties and suppresses blushing.
- Plastic Safe: compatible with most sensitive substrate used in electronic parts and enclosures
- Blush Resistant
- Moderate Evaporation Rate
- Excellent Leveling and Gloss
- Not Classified as a “Hazardous Air Pollutant”
- Highly Miscible with Other Common Organic Solvents
|MG Product Type||Thinners / Cleaners|