CSI 3005XIII - Triple Output DC Regulated Bench Power Supply
This unit features 2 x Variable 0-30V 0-5A outputs and 1 fixed 5VDC 3A output on the rear of the unit.
The variable outputs can be paired to give 0-60VDC at 0-5A or 0-30VDC at 0-10A.
Peace of mind with our UK 12 month warranty.
With CE certification, this DC regulated power supply provides a source of accurate and stable DC power. It is ideal for test benches, laboratories, schools and repair facilities. The voltage control rotates through 10 full revolutions from 0 to full output, helping the user accurately obtain a precise voltage output.
The large easy to read LCD display accurately shows the outputs (voltage & current).
This product is expertly manufactured for CircuitSpecialists.eu and incorporates SMT PC boards and a built-in cooling fan for reliable performance and long life.
These power supplies can also be used for anodising and plating applications.
It is supplied with 2 sets of test leads (1 x set of banana to crocodile clips, and 1 set of spade clip to open end cables).
Premium value from Circuit Specialists Europe.
- Input Voltage: 220-240VAC
- Output Voltage: 2 x 0-30VDC
- Output Current: 0-5A
- One +5VDC @ 3A fixed output
- Parallel Mode: 0-30Volts; 0-10Amps
- Series Mode: 0-60Volts; 0-5Amps
- Source Effect: 5x10-4=2mV
- Load Effect: 5x10-4=2mV
- Ripple coefficient: <250uV
- SMD adhesive sheet element technology for internal pcb construction
- Attractive large LCD shows voltage & current
- Built-in thermostatically controlled cooling fan
- Multi-loop high precision voltage regulation
- Progressive current regulation
- Dual terminal system. Safety test style or expandable screw terminals
- Overload protection circuit
- Low ripple voltage:<1mV P-P
- Output polarity: positive or negative
- Rugged reinforced metal frame construction
- CE and UL approved
- Dimensions 270mm(W) x 190mm(H) x 320mm(D)
- Comes with 2 sets of test leads - 1 x set of banana plug to crocodile clip leads, 1 x set of spade clip to open end cable leads
This is a linear power supply - it is not a switch mode unit
CC Mode: How it Works
In CC mode the user may set the CURRENT LIMIT as desired up to the full limit of the unit. The current is set by the UP and DOWN buttons that are labelled "current-adj."
To set this variable current limit, connect a short (test lead or wire jumper) directly across the Power supply output terminals and then adjust the current limit value up or down using the buttons described.
When the meter displays the desired current limit value, remove the short from the power supply and the unit will now be set as desired.
If you remove Power from the unit (or turn it OFF) you must reset any current limit value you previously had set. It will default to the maximum current value.
|Output||0-60V 0-5A, 0-30V 0-10A|