8330D - Silver Conductive Epoxy Adhesive - 160G
8330D - Silver Conductive Epoxy Adhesive
8330D is a 2-part epoxy conductive glue. It is smooth, non-sagging, thixotropic, and bonds well to a wide variety of substrates.
This electrically conductive adhesive glue allows for quick cold-soldering repairs. It can also be used as a solder replacement for bonding heat-sensitive electronic components, or for making conductive connections where soldering is not an option, such as when bonding to glass, soft metals, or plastics. It provides excellent EMI/RFI shielding and is very effective in filling seams between metal plates.
This silver epoxy adhesive is highly filled to maximize electrical conductivity. For a more economical version, use 8331D. For a shorter working time, use 8330, and for a longer working time use 8330S.
We also offer a full line of thermally conductive electrically insulating epoxy adhesives.
Features & Benefits
- Extreme electrical conductivity
- Convenient 1 to 1 mix ratio
- Working time: 20 minutes
- Cure time: 6 hours at room temperature or 10 minutes at 65 °C (149 °F)
- Creates strong permanent electrical connections
- Cures at room temperature
- SVHC free
- Excellent adhesion to many substrates
- Room temperature storage
- Long shelf life
- Strong resistance to humidity, salt water, mild bases, and aliphatic hydrocarbons