Green Overcoat Pen 419D for Protecting and Insulating Circuits
MG Chemicals 419D-P-GR Green Overcoat Pen
MG Product Code: 419D-P-GR
Please note: This product is classed as Limited Quantity and can therefore ship by Ground transportation only. These items cannot be carried by Royal Mail. Shipping is therefore calculated based on using our LQ certified couriers.
Shipping to Europe varies dependant on destination and is calculated at checkout. Please use the 'estimate shipping' tab. If you are unable to obtain a rate online for your region, please send us an email and we will be happy to provide a quote for you.
Protects printed circuit boards against moisture, corrosion, and thermal shock.
Protects and insulates electrical and electronic components and assemblies, including generators, motors, transformers, relays, and solonoid coils.
Convenient pen applicator for precision work.
- Green tough protective coating
- Protects against static discharge
- service temperature limits: 65C
- solids by volume: 18%
- solids by weight: 25%
- viscosity: 50-55, 20-25 Sec.s NBR.
- Easy to repair
- UV indicator added for O.C. inspection
- Remove with M.G. Chemicals cat# 8310 Conformal Coating Stripper
- Clean up with M.G. Chemicals cat# 435 Conformal Coating Thinner Cleaner