SAC305, 96.3% tin, 0.7% copper and 3% Silver, LEAD FREE, 0.81mm/0.032" Dia.
4900 - SAC305 No-Clean Solder Wire
4900 SAC305 No-Clean Solder Wire is electronics grade solder wire. This lead-free solders use the predominant lead-free alloy composition, exceed J-STD-006C and meet ASTM B 32 purity specifications. They are complemented with a no clean synthetically refined, splatter-proof resin flux core that is classified as REL0 according to J-STD-004B. This solder is a great alternative to leaded solders.
SAC305 lead free solders achieve a consistent solder and flux percentage thanks to our state-of-the-art extrusion wire-drawing machine, which continuously monitors the wire to prevent voids and ensure consistency, providing a top-grade solder wire.
Features & Benefits
- Lead free and no clean
- Alloy exceeds J-STD-006C and meets ASTM B 32 purity requirements
- Flux meets J-STD-004B
- Resin spreads like rosin-activated flux
- Virtually non-splattering
- Non-corrosive residues
- Non-conductive residues
- About 14% longer by weight than leaded solder wires
- Suitable for Use in Food Facilities as a Non-Food Chemical—Canadian and NFS recognition letters available on request